Temporary Worker International Agreement

The Tier 5 (Temporary Workers) programme offers individuals the opportunity to travel to the UK with a job offer for specific purposes or for temporary/short-term employment. The system consists of five subcategories for a number of different sectors. successful applicants under the subcategory of the Tier 5 international agreement (interim) are granted an entry permit valid for a maximum period of 2 years or for a recruitment period plus 14 days, whichever is shorter (unless it is a foreign government official or a private agent in a diplomatic household), in this case, the entry permit is granted for a maximum period of twelve months. or for the duration of the engagement plus 14 days if it is shorter). The applicant must be 18 years of age or older and intend to work as a full-time domestic worker. Be employed and serve as a private agent in the budget of an agent of a diplomatic/consular mission; or a staff member employed by an international organization. The applicant can only work for his sponsor in this function. This scheme is for people who come to Great Britain to provide a service to the United Kingdom under a contractual agreement governed by international law. These include the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) or other international agreements, personnel of foreign governments and international organizations, as well as private staff in diplomatic homes. If you have concluded a contract for the performance of work under international law, you can apply for a Tier 5 – International Agreement visa. During their stay in the UK, people can upgrade to a Tier 5 visa (Temporary Workers – International Agreement) if they wish to continue working for the same employer.

To upgrade to this visa, they must have a work permit and work for an international organization or foreign government. They can stay in Britain for two years or the date on their sponsorship certificate, in more than twenty-eight days. Our experienced UK immigration and labour lawyers can assist you in your Tier 5 International Agreement visa application if you are in charge of work under international law while studying abroad in the UK, for example.B. for a foreign government or as a private agent in a diplomatic household and you are coming from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. Contact us for a case assessment, admission requirements and supporting documents. Tier 5 International Agreement Visa applicants must have funding of at least £945 unless their Tier 5 sponsor can guarantee their maintenance with the UK Home Office. Only „A evaluated“ sponsors have this option. As a general rule, up to one month after the working time indicated on your sponsorship certificate and up to 2 years with extension. You can stay longer if you apply as an employee of a foreign government or international organization or as a private agent in a diplomatic household. (ii) Personnel of Overseas Governments and International Organizations The applicant must have an employment contract with the foreign government or international organization. The applicant may not hold any employment other than that indicated in the sponsorship certificate for his promoter and should not intend to change the category of workers under the system of international agreements after entering the United Kingdom. Only a sports visitor or artist is allowed to apply to switch to the Creative and Sporting Tier 5 (temporary worker) sub-category, provided they have a valid sponsorship certificate before entering the UK.

. . .